Data Protection Notice
Dusk Till Dawn Sleepovers values it’s customers trust and recognises that the safety and lawful use of everyone’s personal data is key to retaining that trust and confidence. Dusk Till Dawn Sleepovers needs to collect, store, share and use personal data about past, current and prospective customers to enable it to meet it’s requirements in the provision of innovative products and services.
Dusk Till Dawn Sleepovers takes compliance with privacy laws and regulation very seriously. We take appropriate measures including training our staff about our data protection obligations to protect your personal data and your legal rights. We have implemented effective policies, procedures and security measures to ensure we protect your personal data.
Under data protection laws, you have the following rights:
· You can submit a request to find out about the information we hold about you.
· You can request some of your personal information to be ported (also known as “data portability”) to yourself or another company.
· You can request that we correct your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
· You can request that we delete your personal information (also known as the “right to erasure” or the “right to be forgotten”).
· You can request that we stop processing your information and only store it (also known as the “right to restrict processing”).
· You can object to the processing of your personal information if we are processing under the “legitimate interest” lawful basis.
· You can object to direct marketing at any point by amending your marketing preferences by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request to be added to a marketing suppression list to prevent receiving any direct marketing in the future.
· You can request that an automated decision is reviewed by a human.
If we are relying on consent or explicit consent as our lawful basis, you can withdraw your consent for processing at any time.
If you have any concerns or complaints, it’s always best if you speak to us first as we always aim to resolve the issue.
In some cases, we will be unable to comply with your request as a result of our own legal or regulatory requirements but we will always respond to your request and if we cannot comply, we will explain why.
If you would like to know more about your rights, you can find out more information on the ICO’s website.
If you are a user of our website
If you submit an enquiry via the ‘Contact us’ or ‘Messaging Service’ section of our website, we will collect information about you including your name, email address and details relating to your enquiry.
Web Analytics & Cookies
How to Contact Us
Information Commissioners Office
In the first instance we would ask that you notify us of any concerns you have about how we handle your data but if you are still unhappy then you can contact the Information Commissioners Office:
Information Commissioners Office,
Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or
01625 545 745 (National rate)
How your information is used by Dusk Till Dawn Sleepovers Ltd
If you are unsure whether we are the data controller of any of your personal information, please contact us and we will be happy to help.